The Office of the Registrar is your resource for commonly used forms, course registration and schedules, academic policies, grades, transcript requests, enrollment verifications, and graduation eligibility confirmation.
What can we help you with?
Kate Owens, M.L.S.
Associate Dean of Academic Operations
Regular Office Hours:
M – F 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
(mid-May through mid-August):
Mon.-Thurs. 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Fri. 8:30 a.m – noon
Schedule changes can be made on the MyKC student portal, or in the Registrar’s Office. Courses added during the second week of classes during the fall and spring semesters require signatures from both the advisor and the instructor. Courses may not be added after the second week of classes in the Fall and Spring semesters. Courses may not be added after the first day of class during Summer sessions.
Most forms below are in Word Document or PDF format.
- Add/Drop Course Form: Electronic Add/Drop Version (login to MyKC)
- Add a Course Form (After semester starts, login to MyKC)
- Drop a Course Form (After semester starts, login to MyKC)
- Dual enrollment Change Form: Dual Enrollment Courses Only
- Credit by Assessment Form: Printable Credit by Assessment Version
- Credit Overload Request Form
- Directed Study (TBA) Form
- Independent Study Proposal Form
- Add or Update a Postal/Email Address Form: Printable Add or Update Postal/Email Address Version | Electronic Add or Update Postal/Email Address Update
- Add or Update Local Address Form: Electronic Add or Update Local Address
- Withdrawal from College Form
- Veterans Priority Registration Form
- Alumni Grad Program Discount Form
- Petition to Participate in Commencement Form
- Intent to Graduate Absentia Form
- Intent to Pursue Prior Learning Credits Form
- Leave of Absence Form
- Medical Leave of Absence Form
The Mission of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar upholds and maintains the mission of the College by recording, maintaining, protecting and preserving the student’s academic records in a confidential manner and in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws while upholding institutional policies. The Registrar reports directly to the Vice President for Academic Affairs.