Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar is your resource for commonly used forms, course registration and schedules, academic policies, grades, transcript requests, enrollment verifications, and graduation eligibility confirmation.
What can we help you with?
Kate Owens, M.L.S.
Associate Dean of Academic Operations
Regular Office Hours:
M – F 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
(mid-May through mid-August):
Mon.-Thurs. 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Fri. 8:30 a.m – noon
Schedule changes can be made on the MyKC student portal, or in the Registrar’s Office. Courses added during the second week of classes during the fall and spring semesters require signatures from both the advisor and the instructor. Courses may not be added after the second week of classes in the Fall and Spring semesters. Courses may not be added after the first day of class during Summer sessions.
- Add/Drop Course Form: Electronic Version (login to MyKC)
- Add a Course Form (After semester starts, login to MyKC)
- Drop a Cours Form (After semester starts, login to MyKC)
- Dual enrollment Change Form: Dual Enrollment Courses Only
- Credit by Assessment Form: Printable Version
- Credit Overload Request Form
- Directed Study (TBA) Form
- Independent Study Proposal Form
- Add or Update a Postal/Email Address Form: Printable Version | Electronic Version
- Add or Update Local Address Form: Electronic Version
- Withdrawal from College Form
- Veterans Priority Registration Form
- Alumni Grad Program Discount Form
- Petition to Participate in Commencement Form
- Intent to Graduate Absentia Form
- Intent to Pursue Prior Learning Credits Form
The Mission of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar upholds and maintains the mission of the College by recording, maintaining, protecting and preserving the student’s academic records in a confidential manner and in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws while upholding institutional policies. The Registrar reports directly to the Vice President for Academic Affairs.