The Higher Education Opportunity Act requires colleges and universities to provide all interested parties access to certain information to which they are entitled to as consumers. Keystone College has compiled the information below in compliance with the federal law.
The Student Right to Know and Campus Security Act requires that colleges and universities throughout the country produce statistics and/or other information: (1) retention and graduation rates; (2) financial assistance available to students and requirements and restrictions imposed on Title IV aid; (3) crime statistics on campus; (4) athletic program participation rates and financial support; and (5) other institutional information including: the cost of attendance, accreditation and academic program data, facilities and services available to disabled students, and withdrawal and refund policies.
General Institutional Information
- University and College Accountability Network (UCAN) – For additional Consumer Information.
- Privacy of Student Records − Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Diversity Services
- Enrollment Report (PDF)
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Textbook Information / IncludED Text Program
- Educational Programs
- Instructional Facilities
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Infringement−Policies and Sanctions
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- Student Activities
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Teacher Preparation Program Report
- Title IX Information
Financial Aid and Loan Information
For institutional information:
Keystone College Admissions
For financial aid information:
The Office of Financial Assistance and Planning
Visit College Navigator for additional Consumer Information and accreditation information.
Keystone College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) and is approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Education and approved for veterans’ benefits.
Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (ASFSR)
The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report includes statistics concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus, in certain off campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Keystone College, and on property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from, the campus. This report also includes campus safety policies such as campus access, sexual assault, reporting crimes, and more.
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report 2017 (PDF)
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report 2016 (PDF)
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report 2015 (PDF)
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report 2014 (PDF)
The Keystone College Department of Campus Safety prepares this report to comply with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics.