Register for Classes
1. Registration and Advising Schedule
Advising begins for Spring 2020 Session classes on October 21, 2019.
Contact your advisor to plan your schedule
Registration for Spring classes begins:
- Friday, Nov. 1, 2019 at 12 a.m. – Veteran priority registration.
- Monday, Nov. 4, 2019 at 12 a.m. – Seniors and honors program students registration.
- Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2019 at 12 a.m. – All current Keystone students.
- Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2019 at 12 a.m. – Juniors
- Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2019 at 12 a.m. – Sophomores
- Thursday, Nov. 7, 2019 at 12 a.m. – Freshmen
- Wednesday, Nov 20, 2019 at 12 a.m. – All visiting students.
Spring course offerings will be available in mid-October. Summer and Fall course offerings will be available for viewing beginning in mid-March.
2. Registration Process
High school juniors, seniors and visiting students from other institutions are welcome to complete the class registration process and take up to 12 credits at Keystone College prior to making formal application for admission.
- Research courses in the Course Schedules portlet in MyKC.
- Enter pertinent search criteria.
- Click the Search button.
- The Search Results screen displays all courses that match the search criteria
- Search for other course by clicking on the Search Again link
- Complete the visiting course registration form to choose your courses submit your registration.
Note about aid: Non-degree/certificate-seeking students are not eligible for federal or Pennsylvania state aid.
- Meet with your academic advisor
- Meet all of your financial requirements
- Search and Register for classes in MyKC
Note about PHEAA Grants: If you are receiving a PHEAA State Grant you must take 50% of your classes in the classroom. You cannot take all online classes and receive this grant. Hybrid Courses are not considered as online for the purpose of the PHEAA State Grant.
- Course schedule changes that are needed after the start of classes will require an drop/add form.
- This form will need to be completed by the student and his/her advisor.
- If the student wishes to add a course, the signature of the instructor of that course will also be required.
- Submit completed form to the Registrar’s Office, preferably in person.