Kate Owens, M.L.S.
Associate Dean of Academic Operations
Regular Office Hours:
M – F 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
(mid-May through mid-August):
Mon.-Thurs. 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m – noon
Ward Hall, 1st Floor
Register for Classes
1. Registration and Advising Schedule
Advising begins for Summer and Fall 2020 Session classes on March 16, 2020.
Contact your advisor to plan your schedule
Registration for Spring classes begins:
- Friday, March 27, 2020 at 12 a.m. – Veteran priority registration.
- Monday, March 30, 2020 at 12 a.m. – Seniors and honors program students registration.
- Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 12 a.m. – All current Keystone students.
- Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 12 a.m. – Juniors
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 12 a.m. – Sophomores
- Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 12 a.m. – Freshmen
- Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 12 a.m. – All visiting students.
Summer and Fall course offerings will be available for viewing beginning in mid-March. Spring course offerings will be available in mid-October.
2. Registration Process
High school juniors, seniors and visiting students from other institutions are welcome to complete the class registration process and take up to 12 credits at Keystone College prior to making formal application for admission.
- Research courses in the Course Schedules portlet in MyKC.
- Enter pertinent search criteria.
- Click the Search button.
- The Search Results screen displays all courses that match the search criteria
- Search for other course by clicking on the Search Again link
- Complete the visiting course registration form to choose your courses submit your registration.
Note about aid: Non-degree/certificate-seeking students are not eligible for federal or Pennsylvania state aid.
- Meet with your academic advisor
- Meet all of your financial requirements
- Search and Register for classes in MyKC
Note about Pennsylvania State Grants: If you are receiving a Pennsylvania State Grant, you must take 50% of your classes in the classroom. You cannot take all online classes and receive this grant. Hybrid Courses are not considered as online for the purpose of the Pennsylvania State Grant.
- Course schedule changes that are needed after the start of classes will require an drop/add form.
- This form will need to be completed by the student and his/her advisor.
- If the student wishes to add a course, the signature of the instructor of that course will also be required.
- Submit completed form to the Registrar’s Office, preferably in person.