Register for Classes
1. Registration and Advising Schedule
Advising begins for Spring and Winter Session classes on October 22, 2018
Contact your advisor to plan your schedule.
Registration for Winter Intersession classes begins October 29, 2019.
Registration for Spring classes begins:
- Friday, October 26, 2018 @ 6 a.m. – Veteran priority registration.
- Monday, October 29, 2018 @ 6 a.m. – Seniors and honors program students registration.
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018 @ 6 a.m. – All current Keystone students.
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 – All visiting students.
2. Registration Process
High school juniors, seniors and visiting students from other institutions are welcome to complete the class registration process and take up to 12 credits at Keystone College prior to making formal application for admission.
- Search for a Course in the Course Schedules portlet in MyKC.
- Enter pertinent search criteria.
- Click the Search button.
- The Search Results screen displays all courses that match the search criteria
- Conduct a new search (Search Again link)
- Submit the Non-matriculating Course Registration form to the Registrar’s Office. (Form can be mailed, emailed or faxed. See contact information on form.)
Note about aid: Non-degree/certificate-seeking students are not eligible for federal or Pennsylvania state aid.
- Meet with your academic advisor
- Meet all of your financial requirements
- Search and Register for classes in MyKC
Note about PHEAA Grants: If you are receiving a PHEAA State Grant you must take 50% of your classes in the classroom. You cannot take all online classes and receive this grant. Hybrid Courses are not considered as online for the purpose of the PHEAA State Grant.
- Course schedule changes that are needed after the start of classes will require an drop/add form.
- This form will need to be completed by the student and his/her advisor.
- If the student wishes to add a course, the signature of the instructor of that course will also be required.
- Submit completed form to the Registrar’s Office, preferably in person.