Kate Owens, M.L.S.
Associate Dean of Academic Operations
Regular Office Hours:
M – F 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
(mid-May through mid-August):
Mon.-Thurs. 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Ward Hall, 1st Floor
Register for Classes
1. Registration and Advising Schedule
Registration for Spring 2024 begins:
- October 27, 2023 - Veterans
- October 30, 2023 - Seniors (90+ credits earned), Honors Program Students, KCVC Students and Graduate Students
- October 31, 2023 - Juniors (60+ credits earned)
- November 1, 2023 - Sophomores (30+ credits earned)
- November 2, 2023 - Freshmen (0 - 29 credits earned)
- November 15, 2023 - Visiting/Non-matriculating students
- Credits earned do not count the credits for which a student is currently registered.
- Advising for Spring 2024 begins October 17. Contact your advisor to plan your schedule.
2. Registration Process
- Meet with your academic advisor
- Meet all of your financial requirements
- Search and Register for classes in MyKC
Note about Pennsylvania State Grants: If you are receiving a Pennsylvania State Grant, you must take 50% of your classes in the classroom. You cannot take all online classes and receive this grant. Hybrid Courses are not considered as online for the purpose of the Pennsylvania State Grant.
Visiting Students From Other Institutions
Visiting students from other institutions are welcome to complete the class registration process and take up to 12 credits at Keystone College prior to making formal application for admission.
- Research courses in the Course Schedules portlet in MyKC.
- Enter pertinent search criteria.
- Click the Search button.
- The Search Results screen displays all courses that match the search criteria
- Search for other course by clicking on the Search Again link
- Complete the visiting course registration form to choose your courses submit your registration.
Note about aid: Non-degree/certificate-seeking students are not eligible for federal or Pennsylvania state aid.
High School Students
High school juniors and seniors can get an early start on their college education through various high school programs that Keystone College offers.
- Course schedule changes that are needed after the start of classes will require a drop/add form. (MyKC login)
- This form will need to be completed by the student and his/her advisor.
- If the student wishes to add a course, the signature of the instructor of that course will also be required.