FAX # 570-945-8970
Location: Ward Hall, 1st Floor
Regular Office Hours:
Mon. - Fri. 8:30 - 5:00
(mid-May through mid-August):
Mon.-Thurs. 8:00 - 4:00
Fri. 8:00 - 1:00
Request a Transcript
Keystone College Transcripts
Both current and former students can order their official Keystone College transcripts exclusively through our new online ordering system. Our new method allows for payment via credit card which must be made prior to processing any Keystone College transcript request and provides options for electronic or paper transcript delivery.
Your transcript request will be processed within five business days (this time may be longer during College closures).
How to navigate there:
- Log in to MyKC
- Navigate to the Student Tab
- Click on the Grades and Schedules link in the top left
- Click the “Online Transcript Ordering” link in the left-hand menu on the Grades and Schedules page
- Click on Order Transcripts (under Online Transcript Ordering).
- Complete and submit the online request along with credit card information for payment.
Former and Dual Enrollment students
- Access the transcript portal to create a new account, request transcripts and track the status of your orders.
- If you are a returning user, please login to your online account.
- In the event that you may have forgotten your password, you will be prompted to enter your email address to receive a message containing a new password.
- Your request will be processed within five business days (this time may be longer during College closures).
Transcripts will not be issued for students who have an outstanding balance or unfulfilled obligation to the College.
Requests That Require Enclosures
If you have a form that must be included with your transcript, you will be able to upload the form electronically online. Upon receipt of your request, the document will be forwarded with the transcript.
Status of Transcript Request
Once your transcript request has been submitted, you will receive an automated email confirming your order along with a link to track the order status.
The Office of the Registrar is not responsible for incorrect mailing or e-mail addresses provided in the original transcript request. If an incorrect address is provided to us and your transcript has been processed, an additional order will need to be submitted. We cannot be responsible for failure of the USPS or any other third party courier to deliver your transcript to its destination.