Youth and Recreation Programs
Boys and girls can enjoy a variety of athletic camps and adults can expand recreation interests with our youth and recreation programs.
Professional Development Institute
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Location: Harris Hall
- September 18 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- September 19 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on September 11, 2019 at 11:00 am
One event on September 12, 2019 at 11:00 am
One event on September 18, 2019 at 11:00 am
One event on September 19, 2019 at 11:00 am
- September 20 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- September 20 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- September 21 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
- September 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- September 25 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The Thomas G. Cupillari ’60 Astronomical Observatory will conduct its fall program on Wednesdays and Fridays, Sept. 4 through Nov. 22 at 7:30 p.m. Free and open to the public, the sessions are held regardless of sky conditions and cancelled only by threat of severe weather.
Love to sing or play an instrument? College students, high school musicians, and community members of all ages are welcome with no audition, tuition, or fees. All ability levels are welcome. Rehearsals resume Tuesday Sept. 3. Symphonic Band: 7-8:30 p.m. The Chorale at Keystone: 8:30-9:15 p.m. Email email@example.com for more information.