Facebook pixel

Contact Us

Fill out my online form.

Common Questions

How do I reset my MyKC password?

If you completed your account setup, you should be able to reset your password on this web page.
Get more IT support here.

How do I request a transcript?

Current students may request transcripts through MyKC.
Former and Dual Enrollment students may request transcripts through Parchment.
More Learn more about requesting transcripts here.

Home Page Infographic Jan 2022

Accessibility Policy | Student Consumer Information | Web Disclaimer and Privacy Statement

One College Green | La Plume, PA 18440-0200 | 1-800-824-2764 or 570-945-8000