View the library website for curriculum maps, recommended sequence of courses, and general education requirements.
Official Keystone College Catalog
Our academic college catalog is a comprehensive resource designed to help you prepare for your time at Keystone College. In it, you’ll find descriptions of degree programs and courses. In addition to degree information, you learn about academic policies, tuition and fees, consumer rights, and other helpful information.
Information contained in the academic catalog is reviewed and evaluated annually prior to publication, to ensure accuracy.
How to search PDFs
To easily search PDF documents, press CTRL+F and enter the word or phrase you are searching for.
Undergraduate Catalog Archives
- 2022-2023 Undergraduate Catalog (PDF)
- 2021-2022 Undergraduate (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Undergraduate (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Addendum (PDF)
- 2019-2020 Undergraduate (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Undergraduate (PDF)
- 2017-2018 Undergraduate (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Undergraduate (PDF)
- 2015-2016 Undergraduate (PDF)
- 2013-2015 Undergraduate (PDF)
- 2014 Addendum (PDF)
- 2011-2013 Undergraduate (PDF)
- 2009-2011 Undergraduate (PDF)
- 2008-2009 Undergraduate (PDF)
- 2007-2008 Undergraduate (PDF)
- 2006-2007 Undergraduate (PDF)
- 2005-2006 Undergraduate (PDF)
- 2004-2005 Undergraduate (PDF)
- 2003-2004 Undergraduate (PDF)
KCVC Virtual Campus Catalog
View KCVC | Download KCVC (PDF)
KCVC Catalog Archives
View 22-23 Graduate | Download 22-23 Graduate (PDF)
Graduate Catalog Archives
Course Number Translation
The Course Number Translation list is provided to aid in the evaluation of transcripts.
Beginning with fall 2013, Keystone College changed its course numbers from three digits to four. The College catalogs published prior to 2013 contain course descriptions with the three-digit course numbers.
Download Course Number Translation PDF
Questions regarding the course number changes should be addressed to the Registrar’s Office at 570-945-8300 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.