Campus & La Plume Community
- Our scenic 276-acre campus community features hiking trails and a beautiful freshwater stream.
- Gambal Athletic Center and our new $3 million Athletic Field and Track Complex are perfect for intercollegiate and intramural recreation and fitness.
- You can enjoy excellent food at the Student Restaurant.
Whether on campus or in the local community, you can always find something exciting to do in and near Northeast Pennsylvania.
Students in our
with hiking trails.
Check out hotel accommodations that are located within a 20 minute drive to Keystone College.
The Keystone College baseball team has won 17 consecutive conference championships and appeared in the NCAA Division III National Championship Series, finishing as the 2016 runner-up.
Dining, Shopping, Movies
Downtown Scranton is just 25 minutes away and offers a wide variety of restaurants, hotels, movie theaters and shopping. You can catch a movie at one of the three theaters near by; The Dietrich Theater in Tunkhannock, the Imax Theater in Dickson City or the Cinemark Theater in Moosic. Shop The Viewmont Mall, The Mall at Steamtown, or The Shoppes at Montage.
Closer to campus, there’s great dining, entertainment, shopping and lodging in nearby Clarks Summit, Dalton, La Plume, Factoryville, and Tunkhannock.
Entertainment and Sporting Events
Keystone students love to participate in a wide variety of sports, clubs, and activities throughout the year, but you don’t have to limit yourself to activities on campus. The Scranton/Wilkes Barre area offers some of the best entertainment, cultural, and sporting venues in the entire state.
- Take in a baseball game at nearby PNC Field, home of the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Rail Riders, the AAA affiliate of the New York Yankees.
- Enjoy an exciting hockey game at Mohegan Sun Arena, home of the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins, the top minor league affiliate of the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- For theatrical and musical entertainment, the Scranton Cultural Center, the Pavilion at Montage, Mohegan Sun Arena, and the F.M. Kirby Center offer some of the same live acts, musical groups, and concerts that you’d find in bigger cities.
- If you like to ski, Montage Mountain and Elk Mountain, our region’s best skiing resorts, are only 20 minutes away.