Keystone College offers innovative, market-specific graduate programs to help students advance in their careers. Our degree programs are designed to meet the needs of emerging and working professionals, through convenient course delivery formats. Applicants who have earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution, with a cumulative grade point average of a 3.0 or higher, will be considered for admission.
Graduate program degrees:
The Master of Accountancy (MAcc) degree and the Master in Sport Leadership and Management are fully online, and the Masters in Early Childhood Education Leadership (M.Ed.) is offered in the hybrid format with both online and classroom instruction.
Graduate Tuition and Fees
2017-2018 Academic Year
- Tuition: $650/Credit - All graduate tuition is invoiced per credit
- Application Fee: $50 - Due with admissions application
- Registration Fee: $25 - Charged in first term
- Graduation Fee: $100 - Charged in last term
A one-time $100 deposit will also be required upon acceptance in order to register for classes. Deposits are non-refundable, and will be credited to the student’s account.
Graduate application process:
Students interested in the graduate program should apply online no later than three weeks prior to the start of the semester.
Check your colleges’ website for instructions on how to obtain your official transcripts. This service is managed by the Registrar’s office at most schools. Transcripts must be official and will be accepted in a sealed envelope or electronically via a secure service directly from the school.
- Online – Online payment can be made through our student portal, MyKC. You will receive a login once you submit your online application.
- Check by Mail – Fees may also be sent to Office of Admissions, One College Green, PO Box 50, La Plume, PA 18440