The Office of Student Disability Services
Student Disability Services, a division of the Library & Learning Center, works with administrators, faculty, and staff to provide reasonable accommodations and support services for students with disabilities and the proper documentation.
What we can do for you as a Keystone Student:
- Establish and disseminate criteria for disability services
- Meet to discuss access needs
- Receive and file confidential documentation to support eligibility for disability services and accommodations
- Collaborate with faculty and staff regarding essential course and/or program requirements and appropriate reasonable accommodations
- Promote disability equity and inclusion on campus
Register with Disability Services
Students requesting reasonable accommodations and/or services must self-disclose and submit documentation of a disabling condition to verify eligibility under the Americans with Disabilities Amendment Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Disability Services’ own guidelines.
Confidentiality: All information regarding a student’s disability, including documentation, is considered by law to be confidential. The Director of Disability Services cannot release such information to any College personnel outside of Disability Services unless the student gives their consent.