International Student Admissions
Study in the U.S.
Join our globally diverse community and make Keystone College your home-away-from-home.
Keystone College has a reputation as a caring and supportive environment dedicated to our students’ needs, academically and socially. We offer students many on-campus activities and chances to get involved and meet other like-minded students.
You will have plenty of opportunities to engage in leadership and educational experiences both on and off campus. You will also be immersed in our welcoming campus community where you will learn about the local American culture and have the chance to improve your English. Additional support is available for learning the English language.
Students in our
English Language Exams
In order to enroll at Keystone College, if English is not your primary language, you need to score at least 70 iBT on the TOEFL Test and a 5 on the IELTS Test.
Keystone College Code: 2351
English as a Second Language Course
Students with a score between 71-79 on the TOEFL test and a 5 – 6.4 on the IELTS may be offered regular admission but will be required to enroll in supplementary ESL coursework in addition their regular degree classes for the first semester.
International Admission Requirements
Due to the necessary time to review applications and issue the I-20 form in time for an international student to receive his/her F-1 Visa, our admissions requirements must be completed by
- June 1 – for fall term
- November 1 – for spring term
You should receive your admissions and scholarship decision from Keystone, no more than two weeks after all of the required documentation is submitted. Good luck!
- Complete the Keystone College International Online Student Application or the Common Application online.
2. Academic Records
- Provide your secondary school academic transcripts and records.
- Academic records should include an official English translation provided by World Education Services (WES) or other recognized translation service.
- Students transferring from other colleges or universities at which coursework has been taken should also submit official college or university transcripts. Your transcripts will be used in the admissions process to provide you with a transfer credit evaluation.
3. English Proficiency Exam
Provide official results of the TOEFL or IELTS if English is not your primary language
- TOEFL (Keystone College Code 2351): 70 iBT is the minimum score required for admission. Students with a score between 71-79 may be offered regular admissions and enroll in supplementary ESL coursework, in addition, their regular degree classes for the first semester.
- IELTS (Keystone College Code 2351): 5 score band is the minimum score required for admission. Students with a score between 5-6.4 may be offered regular admissions and enroll in supplementary ESL coursework in addition to their regular degree classes for the first semester.
- GTEC (Keystone College Code 2351): 1080 is the minimum score required for admission. Students with a score between 1080-1200 may be offered regular admissions and enroll in supplementary ESL coursework, in addition to their regular degree classes for the first semester.
4. SAT or ACT exams
- SAT or ACT exams are not required for international student admission. However, an SAT Evidence-based Reading and Writing score of 530 (or Critical Reading score of 550 for SAT taken prior to March 2016), can be substituted for the TOEFL or IELTS.
Once you have been accepted, and before you can officially enroll, you need to ensure that you are able to receive your F-1 Visa status and that you are fully prepared for your studies.
Keeping the Keystone Promise
Our pledge that within six months of graduating from Keystone College you will have received at least one job offer or been accepted into a transfer or graduate program.
Office of Admissions
Location: Sabiston Hall
Meet Your Admissions Counselor
Important Codes: SAT code: 2351 ACT code: 3602 | FAFSA: 003280
Your success is our promise.
When you choose Keystone College, you’re choosing to join a close-knit community of students, faculty and staff who want you to succeed and are willing to see to it that you do, starting with the college admissions process.
Our Stairs to Success program begins with steps to take during the college admissions and guides you through your four-years at Keystone to ensure you graduate on time and are well on your way to the exciting career of your dreams. Come for a visit and see for yourself what makes Keystone College so unique.