Get a head start.
Keystone College offers pre-college programs to local high school students. Students from local high schools can experience college level research, or get an early start on their college education through various high school programs that Keystone College offers.
Dual Enrollment Options
There are many benefits to pursuing college coursework before you graduate from high school:
- Enriches the course opportunities for outstanding secondary school students
- Shortens the time to attain a college degree or certificate (time = money!)
- Saves students and parents money, as these courses are offered at an extremely discounted rate of only $100/credit
- Grades earned in these courses will become part of a student’s college transcript
- Provides an opportunity for students to get a taste of college life, which will aid in the transition when enrolling in college after high school
- Enhances your academic portfolio for college applications
Current high school students may take up to 24 credits before making formal application for admission to Keystone College. Students should review the list of course options with a parent/guardian and their high school guidance counselor.
An invoice will be sent to you once the courses are approved and you are registered. Payment in full is required before the start of the course.
High School Programs
Kate Owens, M.L.S.
Associate Dean of Academic Operations
One College Green
P.O. Box 50
La Plume, PA 18440-0200
Take courses at your high school
Fee: $100 per credit
To register for courses at your school, contact your guidance office for registration forms. Forms must be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 10, 2020.
of partner high schools below.
Keystone currently maintains agreements with:
- Athens Area High School
- Blue Ridge High School
- Canton High School
- Delaware Valley High School
- Elk Lake High School
- Forest City High School
- Honesdale High School
- Hughesville High School
- Lackawanna Trail High School
- Lakeland High School
- Lake-Lehman High School
- Loyalsock High School
- Montrose High School
- Mountain View High School
- Muncy High School
- Pocono Mountain High Schools (East and West)
- Scranton High School
- Sullivan County High School
- Towanda Area High School
- Troy Area High School
- Tunkhannock High School
- West Scranton High School
- Wyalusing High School
If you do not see your school listed, please have your guidance counselor contact Keystone College.
Online or On Campus
Fee: $100 per credit (text and materials included)
To register for courses on the Keystone College campus or online directly through Keystone College, please complete this form. Forms must be completed and returned to email@example.com as soon as possible. All classes are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.