Office of Admissions
Located: Sisson Hall
Important Codes: SAT code: 2351 | ACT code: 3602 | FAFSA: 003280
Readmit and Return to Keystone
Return to Keystone College. Right where you belong.
Have ‘stopped-out’ or taken a break but want to return to Keystone? As long as you are in good academic, social, and financial standing with the College, you can be readmitted to Keystone and pick up right where you left off.
If you have ‘stopped-out’ for at least two full semesters, excluding summer sessions, contact the Office of Admissions to be readmitted to the College.
Return within 5 Years
- Students requesting to return to Keystone and be readmitted within five years of last attendance should download and submit the Readmit Request form in order to formally request readmission.
- The catalog of record will be the most recent one, unless otherwise requested and approved by the curriculum coordinator.
Return after more than 5 Years
- Students requesting to return to Keystone and be readmitted after five or more years of last attendance will need to make formal application to the College as a new student through the Office of Admissions.
- The student’s Keystone College transcript will be reviewed as if he/she were a new transfer student.
- The catalog of record will be the current catalog.
All students desiring to be readmitted who have taken courses at other institutions since their last date of attendance at Keystone should have their official transcripts from the institutions of attendance sent to the Keystone College Office of Admissions. Readmission will not be granted until official transcripts have been received.