Emerging Technology for Managers Certificate
About the Certificate
Today’s professional landscape has seen a steady influx of new and exciting technological advancements that promise to revolutionize a variety of industries. Managers must be familiar with emerging technologies that may impact their organizations and networks and how these developments can be leveraged to boost their workers’ performance. These courses will explore a range of emerging technologies—including AI, robotics, and blockchain—and consider some of the potential legal and ethical concerns that may accompany their implementation in the workplace.
- A Manager’s Guide to Artificial Intelligence
- A Manager’s Guide to Blockchain
- A Manager’s Guide to Robotics
- Learn how AI can be leveraged to keep organizations competitive, as well as understand the potential ethical issues associated with employing AI technologies
- Understand blockchain as an underlying technology for cryptocurrencies and other applications
- Define automation types and processes and explore the business functions involved in making the decision to execute an automation enhancement
Access Time: 270 days
0.9 CEUs | 3 PDUs
Online courses and certificates, offered by a trusted partner, are self-paced and can be conveniently accessed anytime and anywhere from a computer with an internet connection. Courses are engaging and include real-world examples, videos, interactive games, assessments, and focused instruction. An "Ask the Expert" feature allows you to pose course-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours. Courses are accessible, customizable, integrated, printable and mobile-friendly.