Agile Project Management Certificate
About the Certificate
Agile project management practices have become the standard for software development projects. More recently, Agile has grown beyond software projects as more and more companies adopt Agile concepts and methodologies. Individuals who have a solid understanding of Agile have a distinct advantage in today’s changing project management atmosphere. The courses included in this certificate program will provide managers the basic foundation they need to become competent Agile practitioners. Learn the basic methodologies, practices, and key concepts of Agile and explore, through case studies, many of the common challenges of working on an Agile team.
- Agile Team Challenges
- Integrating Agile and Waterfall Practices
- Introduction to Agile
- Identify the underlying issues that lead to common problems for Agile teams
- Apply practical tips from experienced practitioners to resolve these problems
- Sharpen and enhance your skills as you create an effective environment for your Agile team to work in
- Recognize the problems that Agile and Waterfall collaborators contend with on a regular basis
- Apply practical tips from experienced practitioners to correct these problems
- Polish and perfect your skills as you create an environment that enhances the alliance with your partners and collaborators
- Define Agile development and differentiate it from traditional Waterfall practices
- Identify the similarities and differences among several Agile methodologies
- Describe the stages of the Agile development cycle and identify the factors that promote project success
- Understand the nuances of leading and working with Agile teams
- Apply best practices from organizations that have successfully incorporated Agile methodologies into their business activities
Estimated length: 17 hours
Access Time: 360 days
1.9 CEUs | 17 PDUs
Certificate courses, offered by a trusted partner, are self-paced and can be conveniently accessed anytime and anywhere from a computer with an internet connection. Courses are engaging and include real-world examples, videos, interactive games, assessments, and focused instruction. An "Ask the Expert" feature allows you to pose course-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours. Courses are accessible, customizable, integrated, printable and mobile-friendly.
Keystone College reserves the right to cancel or postpone any program due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. If a program is canceled, registrants will be notified and a refund will be processed. Requests for refunds for withdrawals must be submitted in writing five days prior to the start of the program. Refunds will not be issued for failure to attend a program.
Interested in more workshops? Check out the Keystone College Professional Development Institute's continuing education and personal enrichment course offerings below: