Keystone Promise Requirements
Associate and baccalaureate degree students must complete all career-related requirements listed below. in order to fulfill the Keystone College Promise. Sequences are recommended, but students may complete the Promise requirements at any time prior to graduation.
- Complete the Focus Career Assessment Program.
- Develop the Keystone Promise Career Plan plan and have it reviewed.
Learn more about completing the Freshman Year Promise Steps (PDF)
- Write a resume and have it reviewed and saved on file with Career Services.
- Write a cover letter and have it reviewed.
- Provide Career Services with contact information for three professional references.
Learn more about completing the Sophomore Year Promise Steps (PDF)
- Complete an internship or experiential learning opportunity.
- Discuss graduate school/plans for additional education with staff or faculty.
- Complete an approved networking activity.
Learn more about completing the Junior Year Promise Steps (PDF)
- Update your resume and cover letter, and have them approved.
- Conduct a job search.
- Complete a mock interview.
Learn more about completing the Senior Year Promise Steps (PDF)
Within six months of graduation, please notify Career Services if you have received a job offer or have been accepted into a transfer or graduate program so that we can celebrate your ongoing success!