Become an innovator and technology leader in one of the fastest growing and highest paid career fields.
Why Study Computer Science?
Connect one-on-one with faculty, fellow students, and other professionals through classroom instruction, hands-on learning, and internships:
- Work with machine learning algorithms and datasets to train computers to analyze data and make predictions about the world.
- Learn cutting-edge topics like machine learning, artificial intelligence, and quantum computing.
- Develop skills in today’s most relevant area of computing – machines that mimic cognitive functions, such as learning, problem-solving, pattern recognition, and language understanding.
- Work alongside your peers and faculty to create innovative solutions and intelligent computer programs.
- Gain practical experience during various internship opportunities.
Concentration in Artificial Intelligence
With the concentration in artificial intelligence, students will develop skills in today’s most relevant area of computing – machines that mimic cognitive functions, such as learning, problem-solving, pattern recognition, and language understanding. Students will work with machine learning algorithms and datasets to train computers to analyze data and make predictions about the world.
What can I do with a degree in computer science?
- Computer Analyst
- Chief Information Officer
- Database Administrator
- IT Programmer
- Information Technology Manager
- Project Manager
- Solutions Developer
- Fluid IT Group
- Keystone College Information Technology Department
- Lackawanna County Information Services
- Prudential Investments
- Tobyhanna Army Depot
Keystone student-to-faculty ratio
increase in jobs over the next 10 years
Keystone students employed or continuing their education within six months of graduation
Median annual salary for computer science careers
Amazing opportunities—on campus and beyond
From internships and experiential learning opportunities to travel and conferences, you’ll have many opportunities to conduct real-world experiences, work with your peers and mentors in your chosen field, and learn first-hand the latest skills to succeed in the real world.
Students will acquire leadership and management skills, professional growth and personal fulfillment that can’t be gained in the classroom.
When you become a Giant, you will enjoy campus life in a passionate, close-knit community…a family. Keystone College comes together in many different ways with 18 Division III sports, a variety of student events, 276 acres to explore, and various ways to learn both inside and outside of the classroom.
Kasey Chermak, MS
Patricia Davis, PhD
Steven R. Howell, PhD
Brenda Lidy, MS
Robert Nardelli, DPS
Elizabeth Schneider, MBA, JD
Sandra R. Smith, PhD
Donald “Doc” Stacknick, MS
Chad Stevens, PhD
Kevin Vinson, MBA
You Belong at Keystone
Become part of the Keystone family!