I spent three years as the Director of Client Relations at the BDS Agency, a sports agency that specializes in advising, marketing, and representing college basketball coaches.
During this time, I also served as the Assistant Director of Head Coach Training Center, an event focusing on off-the-court professional development for head coaches and assistant basketball coaches. I’ve taught business and sports management courses at Lackawanna College since 2022. I served as the Assistant Coach for the Men’s Basketball team at Marywood University (2018-2022) and Wilkes University (22-23).
While at Marywood served as the Graduate Assistant for the Career Development office and the Graduate Assistant for the Athletic Department.
I also spent time assisting the NHL Draft in Buffalo.
Education – Degrees & Certifications
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
Bachelor of Business Administration in Sports Management
Wilkes University – 2018
- Master of Business Administration – Marywood University – 2020
- Doctor of Philosophy, Strategic Leadership and Administrative Studies –
Marywood University, expected December 2024
- Conflict Management Skills
- Ethical Sport Leadership
- Introduction to Sport and Rec Management
- Legal Issues in Sport
- Security Management
- Leadership in sports
- Social Justice Issues in Sport
- Diversity and inclusion in sport organizations
- Sports Marketing
- Sports Economics
- North American Society for Sports Management (NASSM)