Facebook pixel
APPLY NOW +
Home » Faculty Listing » Ryan Novitsky

Ryan Novitsky

Instructor for Sport & Recreation Management

Business, Management, and Technology  | School of Professional Studies

Harris Hall 301C

About

I served as sports information director at Keystone for five years as well as interim athletic director. I taught several courses as an adjunct professor here and enjoyed the experience that when the opportunity opened for an instructor position, I was willing and excited to take on a new role on campus.

Prior to arriving at Keystone, I was a graduate assistant at Chatham University in Pittsburgh within the sports information department. I worked at SUNY New Paltz for three years with three different positions and before that, was employed at Susquehanna University for three academic years.

I graduated from ESU in 2011 with a bachelor’s in sport management before taking a break from school and working in the sport industry. I returned to school in 2017 to pursue my master’s degree at Chatham.

I was married in July 2022 and my wife and I welcomed our first child, Liam, in June of 2023. In my spare time, I enjoy outdoor recreation including hunting, trapping, fishing and hiking.

Education – Degrees & Certifications

• M.A. Strategic Communications, Chatham University
  • B.S. Sport Management, East Stroudsburg University

“Keystone is a unique community of faculty and staff that truly care about the student experience. I am looking forward to building relationships within the sport management department and help students succeed in career goals and opportunities.”

• Speech Communication
  • Sport Public Relations
  • Sport Marketing
  • Sport Business
  • Sociology of Sport
  • Intro to Sport Management