Online Learning Certificate
About the Certificate
This certificate offers instruction on the major models, tools, and techniques in creating and delivering online learning. It reviews the fundamentals of general learning theory and how it can be applied, in practice, to online design and instruction. Learners are opting for online courses to acquire new skills, maintain a credential, or earn a degree. Creating online training can be done, and courses in online learning are your secret weapon. Our online learning courses provide you the tools and knowledge you need to start producing highly effective online courses.
- Introduction to Online Learning
- Narrative Learning
- Online Learning Accessibility
- Teaching Online
- The Technology of Online Learning
Professional Development Institute
Janet M. Jones, Director, Professional Development Institute
John P. Gorel, Director, Corporate Relations
Office Location: Ward Hall
- Learn the major models, tools, and techniques for creating and delivering online learning
- Explore the major techniques and strategies for integrating narrative learning into an educational curriculum
- Understand the basics of online learning accessibility standards and review best practices for accessibility
- Discuss effective ways to lead online discussion and explain the role of an online instructor
- Learn the vocabulary and tools you need to ask the right questions and understand the fundamental concepts of technology in online learning
- Review key software and hardware options and best practices in using technology
Access Time: 365 days
Certificate courses, offered by a trusted partner, are self-paced and can be conveniently accessed anytime and anywhere from a computer with an internet connection. Courses are engaging and include real-world examples, videos, interactive games, assessments, and focused instruction. An "Ask the Expert" feature allows you to pose course-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours. Courses are accessible, customizable, integrated, printable and mobile-friendly.
Keystone College reserves the right to cancel or postpone any program due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. If a program is canceled, registrants will be notified and a refund will be processed. Requests for refunds for withdrawals must be submitted in writing five days prior to the start of the program. Refunds will not be issued for failure to attend a program.
Interested in more workshops? Check out the Keystone College Professional Development Institute's continuing education and personal enrichment course offerings below: