About the Course
This four-course suite offers advice on leadership that can help you stand out as a leader among your peers. Focuses on the importance of leadership, how to encourage change without triggering fearful resistance, and the key elements of leading an effective team. The courses in this suite offer advice on leadership that can help you stand out as a leader among your peers. Video segments discuss such issues as how leaders become leaders, leadership ethics, and the differences between leaders, managers, and administrators.
- Body Language for Leaders
- Introduction to Leadership
- Leaders and Work-Life Balance
- Leading and Managing Change
- Leading Teams
- Understand the impact of body language
- Discuss and define leadership theories
- Identify the myths about work-life balance and strategies to achieve balance
- Understand the steps in effecting change and how to overcome resistance
- Identify the key issues surrounding leadership in a team environment.
Estimated length: 20 hours
Access Time: 365 days
2 CEUs | 10 (ISC)2 CPEs | 4 HRCIs | 20 PDUs
Online courses and certificates, offered by a trusted partner, are self-paced and can be conveniently accessed anytime and anywhere from a computer with an internet connection. Courses are engaging and include real-world examples, videos, interactive games, assessments, and focused instruction. An "Ask the Expert" feature allows you to pose course-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours. Courses are accessible, customizable, integrated, printable and mobile-friendly.