HR Hot Topic: Buzzworthy Benefits
About this course
Employers are looking for ways to attract and retain top employees. Employees are seeking working conditions that reflect their needs and wants. By offering the right employee benefits, both employers and employees can reach their goals. In this course, you will learn about increasingly popular employee benefits, including paid leave for new parents, student loan assistance programs, and employer-sponsored volunteerism policies.
- Describe different methods of student loan assistance
- Explore the effects of legislative acts and the role of taxes in loan repayment
- Explain the components of tuition reimbursement programs
- Explore workplace policies for maternity and paternity leave
- Describe how government acts affect paid leave policy
- Identify the components of employer-sponsored volunteerism policies
[icon name=”clock-o” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Estimated length: 1.5 hours
[icon name=”calendar” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Access Time: 90 days
[icon name=”check” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] HRCI credits: 1.5 (General)
[icon name=”globe” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Delivery: Online
[icon name=”credit-card-alt” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Cost: $39
Online courses and certificates, offered by a trusted partner, are self-paced and can be conveniently accessed anytime and anywhere from a computer with an internet connection. Courses are engaging and include real-world examples, videos, interactive games, assessments, and focused instruction. An "Ask the Expert" feature allows you to pose course-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours. Courses are accessible, customizable, integrated, printable and mobile-friendly.