HR Ethics Series: Leadership and Organizational Ethics
About this course
Everyone knows that leadership is important in business ethics, but what kind of characteristics does an effective ethical leader have? How should an ethical leader deal with a crisis? Through business scenarios and real-world examples, this course addresses how leaders build ethical organizations. It addresses leadership by example and the practices leaders institute in the organization, including how leaders can effectively deal with a crisis or an ethical lapse.
- Recognize the role of leadership in setting the ethical tone for an organization
- Describe the principles for building an ethical culture
- Identify the difference between ethics and compliance
- Explore how leadership requires setting an ethical example
- Illustrate leadership strategies for dealing with ethical lapses
- Describe the role of leadership during an ethical crisis
- Apply ethical principles to workplace scenarios
Estimated length: 1.5 hours
Access Time: 90 days
HRCI credits: 1.5 (Strategic Business)
Online courses and certificates, offered by a trusted partner, are self-paced and can be conveniently accessed anytime and anywhere from a computer with an internet connection. Courses are engaging and include real-world examples, videos, interactive games, assessments, and focused instruction. An "Ask the Expert" feature allows you to pose course-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours. Courses are accessible, customizable, integrated, printable and mobile-friendly.