HR Ethics Series Bundle
About this bundle
Human resources professionals are charged with supporting the success of their organizations in ways that are ethical and socially responsible. Ethical organizations must consider questions about what is right and fair in all decision-making processes. Because HR professionals are involved in designing and enforcing policies that impact the people who work in an organization, they play an especially powerful role in shaping the ethical culture.
Each of these 1.5-hour courses explores the relationship between human resources and creating an ethical workplace. While some delve into theoretical and philosophical questions about how we can know what is right and wrong, others focus on applying theory to practice in an organizational setting. After completing the courses in this bundle, the learner will be prepared to play an essential role in shaping the ethical culture in their workplace. Each self-paced course features an assortment of interactive exercises, videos, case studies, and assessments.
Courses included in this bundle
- HR Ethics Series: Building an Ethical Organization
- HR Ethics Series: Capitalism, Inequality, and Justice
- HR Ethics Series: Common Ethical Challenges
- HR Ethics Series: Corporations and Corporate Social Responsibility
- HR Ethics Series: Defining Business Ethics
- HR Ethics Series: Ethical Decision Making
- HR Ethics Series: Globalization and Ethics
- HR Ethics Series: Issues in the Workplace
- HR Ethics Series: Leadership and Organizational Ethics
- HR Ethics Series: Theories of Ethics
Estimated length: 15 hours
Access Time: 365 days
HRCI credits: 15 (General) | SHRM credits: 15
Online courses and certificates, offered by a trusted partner, are self-paced and can be conveniently accessed anytime and anywhere from a computer with an internet connection. Courses are engaging and include real-world examples, videos, interactive games, assessments, and focused instruction. An "Ask the Expert" feature allows you to pose course-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours. Courses are accessible, customizable, integrated, printable and mobile-friendly.