About the Certificate
This online certificate program introduces key issues in entrepreneurship for those looking to start a business on their own. What does it take to build and grow a business from scratch? What personal characteristics are shared by successful entrepreneurs? What types of resources are available to budding entrepreneurs, and where can you find them? Learners who complete this program will have the answers to those questions and others that are essential to the success of their businesses.
- Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Business Law for Entrepreneurs
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Leadership and Management for Entrepreneurs
- Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs
- Discuss financial accounting basics including financial statements
- Understand relevant business laws, intellectual property, employment law, contracts, government regulation, and personal and real property
- Explain the different aspects of entrepreneurship and review activities involved in starting a business
- Understand the key managerial roles of planning, organizing, staffing, leading and controlling applications in entrepreneurial settings
- Explore the strategic issues that entrepreneurs face while starting a new venture
Access Time: 365 days
Online courses and certificates, offered by a trusted partner, are self-paced and can be conveniently accessed anytime and anywhere from a computer with an internet connection. Courses are engaging and include real-world examples, videos, interactive games, assessments, and focused instruction. An "Ask the Expert" feature allows you to pose course-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours. Courses are accessible, customizable, integrated, printable and mobile-friendly.