Data Analytics Certificate
About the Certificate
This certificate in data analytics provides an overview of topics in statistics and their applications in a variety of fields. This certificate will present the basics of quantitative analysis and its increasing use in today’s professional landscape. Learners are exposed to quantitative decision-making tools and techniques, which tie into real-world case studies. Each course in this certificate utilizes games, videos, interactive exercises, quizzes, real-world case studies, and other engaging content to ensure rapid mastery of the content and direct application. Course videos and lessons focus on the use of both Microsoft Excel and OpenOffice.
- Data Analysis for Improving Organizational Performance
- Data Analysis in the Real World
- Introduction to Data Analysis
- Statistical Process Control
- Statistics as a Managerial Tool
- Tools of Data Analysis
- Employ the tools that bring data to life and keep people engaged in the process
- Differentiate among data-driven decisions when applied to different sectors, such as health care, education, and government
- Describe the different types of decisions made in an organizational setting, why quantitative analytics is important, and how data quality can affect decision making
- Describe quality management, explaining the difference between quality control and quality assurance, providing methods for application of analysis, showing different applications of the seven basic quality tools
- Examines statistics as a managerial tool and describe common graphical representations of data and how these can be effective tools to explain situations and support persuasive arguments for a course of action
- Describes, evaluate, and analyzes different statistical techniques and their real-world limitations and benefits
- Describe crossover analysis, break-even analysis, cluster analysis, decision tree analysis, and regression
Estimated length: 30 hours
Access Time: 365 days
3 CEUs | 30 (ISC)2 CPEs | 30 HRCIs | 25 PDUs
Certificate courses, offered by a trusted partner, are self-paced and can be conveniently accessed anytime and anywhere from a computer with an internet connection. Courses are engaging and include real-world examples, videos, interactive games, assessments, and focused instruction. An "Ask the Expert" feature allows you to pose course-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours. Courses are accessible, customizable, integrated, printable and mobile-friendly.
Keystone College reserves the right to cancel or postpone any program due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. If a program is canceled, registrants will be notified and a refund will be processed. Requests for refunds for withdrawals must be submitted in writing five days prior to the start of the program. Refunds will not be issued for failure to attend a program.
Interested in more workshops? Check out the Keystone College Professional Development Institute's continuing education and personal enrichment course offerings below: