About the Certificate
This eight course certificate in cybersecurity offers lessons on the critical elements of information security. Each of the eight courses helps learners master both technical and non-technical aspects of cybersecurity and offers examples, videos, interactive games, and review questions to ensure mastery of the material.
- Asset Security
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security and Risk Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Engineering
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
- Understand the role of asset security and discuss its key themes
- Discuss the general concepts that enable networking and its role in information technology
- Understand the key principles and terminology of information access control
- Discuss the concept of security governance and understand the job of overseeing data security
- Relate the many potential disasters and disruptions that can impact organizations and their information systems
- Understand how cryptography works and its role in information security
- Understand the role of security operations and discuss its key themes
- Discuss the role of security in software development
Estimated length: 40 hours
Access Time: 365 days
4 CEUs | 40 PDUs
Certificate courses, offered by a trusted partner, are self-paced and can be conveniently accessed anytime and anywhere from a computer with an internet connection. Courses are engaging and include real-world examples, videos, interactive games, assessments, and focused instruction. An "Ask the Expert" feature allows you to pose course-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours. Courses are accessible, customizable, integrated, printable and mobile-friendly.
Keystone College reserves the right to cancel or postpone any program due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. If a program is canceled, registrants will be notified and a refund will be processed. Requests for refunds for withdrawals must be submitted in writing five days prior to the start of the program. Refunds will not be issued for failure to attend a program.
Interested in more workshops? Check out the Keystone College Professional Development Institute's continuing education and personal enrichment course offerings below: