Certified Global Business Professional Exam Prep
About the Course
This Global Business Professional professional course examines the five realms of global trade, from documentation, legal and regulatory, compliance, intercultural awareness, technology, and resources. The suite of courses prepares learners to take North American Small Business International Trade Educators Certified Global Business Professional exam.
This suite of courses provides an overview of essential skills for conducting international business. Each individual course contains a 25-question practice exam as well as tips and documentation to help you prepare for the exam.
- Global Business Management
- Global Marketing
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Global Trade Finance
Professional Development Institute
Janet M. Jones, Director, Professional Development Institute
John P. Gorel, Director, Corporate Relations
Office Location: Ward Hall
- Review essential skills for the practice of management in an international business context
- Learn global marketing functions such as assessing the external environment, performing strengths-weaknesses-opportunities-threats analysis, conducting international market research and developing a marketing plan and budget
- Explore practical applications of supply-chain management
- Learn essential skills for managing financial transactions in international trade
Estimated length: 40 hours
Access Time: 360 days
Certificate courses, offered by a trusted partner, are self-paced and can be conveniently accessed anytime and anywhere from a computer with an internet connection. Courses are engaging and include real-world examples, videos, interactive games, assessments, and focused instruction. An "Ask the Expert" feature allows you to pose course-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours. Courses are accessible, customizable, integrated, printable and mobile-friendly.
Keystone College reserves the right to cancel or postpone any program due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. If a program is canceled, registrants will be notified and a refund will be processed. Requests for refunds for withdrawals must be submitted in writing five days prior to the start of the program. Refunds will not be issued for failure to attend a program.
Interested in more workshops? Check out the Keystone College Professional Development Institute's continuing education and personal enrichment course offerings below: