Student Book Publication Assistance
The Keystone College Press’ Student Book Publication Assistance program is designed to give Keystone College students, who meet all criteria, a path to self-publication.
- Students must be currently enrolled at Keystone College or within the first year of having graduated from Keystone College.
- The work being produced must be created in the process of a class or official college project.
- The work must be overseen by a committee of at least two faculty members.
- More criteria than what is listed here may need to be met.
What the program offers:
- Help with layout and design
- An established relationship with a printer.
- An ISBN
- Ordering your books at cost.
What the program does not offer:
- Publication – if we print your book, you or a company that you invent is the publisher.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PATH TO SELF-PUBLICATION, although it is not being published by a third party, some magazines and book publishers may consider the material contained in the book as “published” and refuse to re-publish the contents in the future.
More information on this program is forthcoming. Any interested student or faculty member should write to Raymond Hammond, Editor firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keystone College Press
- Location: Koelsch House