We offer just for you “The Keystone College Promise.”
The Keystone College promise is our pledge to every Keystone College student that within six months of graduating from Keystone you will have received at least one job offer or been accepted into a transfer or graduate program.
If followed and completed, the Keystone Promise requirements are designed to prepare a student to be competitive in the market post-graduation. However, in the event an offer does not occur within six months of graduating, the student is eligible to receive a personalized career development plan that may include up to 12 additional credits of free coursework.
Keeping the Promise
You will enter a caring, friendly community where you will always be treated as a person, never a number. As a Keystone College student you will grow and change using our developmental plan, “The Stairs to Success.” This structured plan is customized to develop your unique talents and you will graduate empowered and ready to make a difference in the world.
You will always be treated as a person, never a number.
We believe in our students and want to empower them for success.
We are confident in the value of a Keystone College education and in the preparedness of our graduates. To prove that we offer other unique programs to help them succeed:
The Keystone Experience
- A First-Year Experience seminar to enable you to acquire the skills necessary for academic, personal, and career success, and a portfolio/resume designed to give you a competitive edge in the job market.
- A Real World Experience that explores the world of work.
- A Bridge and a Capstone Experience combining knowledge acquired in both the classroom and the real world.
- Academic support and career counseling to assist undecided students who need to make an informed decision about a major.
- A guarantee for on-campus housing to our first-year and sophomore students for as long as they remain full-time students*.
*Housing deposits must be received by May 1 in order to be guaranteed housing.