Financial Planning, B.S.
Help shape financial futures. Become an expert in the art of setting financial goals and identifying the tools needed to reach them.
Why Study Financial Planning?
Connect one-on-one with faculty, fellow students, and other professionals through classroom instruction, hands-on learning, and internships:
- Learn about investing, taxes, retirement planning, and estate planning from some of the best minds in personal finance.
- Acquire leadership and management skills and professional growth.
- Learn to create a professional portfolio, an effective marketing tool when applying for employment and attending interviews.
- Gain practical experience during various internship opportunities.
Receive personalized attention and top-notch instruction in a supportive environment:
- Our Stairs to Success developmental plan for success will guide you through your time at Keystone.
- 92% of students receive financial aid.
- Over 150 scholarships are awarded yearly.
What can I do with a degree in Financial Planning?
- Business Developer
- Budget Analyst
- Certified Public Accountant
- Estate Planner
- Financial Advisor or Planner
- Investment Advisor
- Wealth Manager
- Benco Dental
- Charles Schwab
- Fidelity Bank
- NET Credit Union
- PNC Bank
- Prudential Financial
- Wells Fargo Advisors
Keystone student-to-faculty ratio
increase in jobs over the next 10 years
Median annual salary for financial planning careers
Amazing opportunities—on campus and beyond
From internships and experiential learning opportunities to travel and conferences, you’ll have many opportunities to conduct real-world experiences, work with your peers and mentors in your chosen field, and learn first-hand the latest skills to succeed in the real world.
Students will acquire leadership and management skills, professional growth and personal fulfillment that can’t be gained in the classroom.
Over 30 student-run clubs and organizations, including the FBLA organization, Phi Beta Lambda, and the Hospitality Business Management Club, are available and are a wonderful way to meet people, travel, learn about different subjects, and gain valuable leadership opportunities.
When you become a Giant, you will enjoy campus life in a passionate, close-knit community…a family. Keystone College comes together in many different ways with 18 Division III sports, a variety of student events, 276 acres to explore, and various ways to learn both inside and outside of the classroom.
Kasey Chermak, MS
Patricia Davis, PhD
Laura Little, DBA
Brenda Lidy, MS
Ronda Schiavone, MBA
Elizabeth Schneider, MBA, JD
Sandra R. Smith, PhD
Donald “Doc” Stacknick, MS
Stavros Triantafyllidis, PhD
Chad Stevens, PhD
You Belong at Keystone
Become part of the Keystone family!