Students can choose a business minor at Keystone College to develop a more dynamic educational experience beyond their major.
A business minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in the business discipline and requires one 1000-level course and two 3000- and/or 4000-level courses. The remainder may be chosen from current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
Business Minor Course Options
- ACCT 1125 – Managerial Accounting or ACCT 1155 – Financial Accounting or ACCT 1160 – Survey of Accounting
- BUSN 1110 – Introduction to Business or SRM 1110 – Introduction to Sport and Recreation Management
- BUSN 2110 – Principles of Management
- BUSN 2115 – Principles of Marketing
- 3000-level Elective – Choose any two BUSN, ECON, or LEAD courses
Students in a Business, Management and Technology curriculum who choose to minor within the department offerings will need at least six credits of coursework at the 2000- or 3000-level that are not used in the major curricula. These courses will be selected from the minor area.
Students may not minor in their major field of study and must declare their minors prior to registering for GRAD 2110 (graduation). Consult the program coordinator to determine if additional minors are available. The College does not guarantee the availability of all courses necessary for all minor options.