Human Resource Management Certificate
About the Certificate
This suite of courses teaches the basics of managing the benefits and policies that support an effective staff, covering how to manage employee relations, compensation, policy making, performance management, and employee appraisals.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Data and Human Resource Management
- Employee Selection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Performance Management
- Talent Management and Career Development
- Understand compensation practices and policies
- Explain the value of big data
- Conduct an effective job interview and analyze candidate pools
- Explain the major employment and anti-discrimination laws
- How to recruit, screen, interview train appraise, disciple, reward, and develop the employee
- Explain the value of a performance management system
- Describe the five stages in the career life cycle, and the needs an employee has at each stage of the cycle
Estimated length: 21 hours
Access Time: 365 days
2.1 CEUs | 5 (ISC)2 CPEs | 20 HRCIs | 6 PDUs | 17 SHRMs
Certificate courses, offered by a trusted partner, are self-paced and can be conveniently accessed anytime and anywhere from a computer with an internet connection. Courses are engaging and include real-world examples, videos, interactive games, assessments, and focused instruction. An "Ask the Expert" feature allows you to pose course-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours. Courses are accessible, customizable, integrated, printable and mobile-friendly.
Keystone College reserves the right to cancel or postpone any program due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. If a program is canceled, registrants will be notified and a refund will be processed. Requests for refunds for withdrawals must be submitted in writing five days prior to the start of the program. Refunds will not be issued for failure to attend a program.
Interested in more workshops? Check out the Keystone College Professional Development Institute's continuing education and personal enrichment course offerings below: