What We Do
The Office of Institutional Advancement pursues funding through a broad spectrum of public and private resources that support our strategic plan and aligns with the long-term vision of Keystone College.
- Engages faculty, staff and administrators in identifying and prioritizing key funding needs
- Identifies and solicits foundation, corporate, and other private funding sources that have capacity to make gifts that match Keystone’s needs
- Works with local, state and federal government entities to secure resources that bring benefit to the College, its students and the surrounding communities
- Facilitates creation of funding proposals that match funder interest and reflect College priority
- Coordinates stewardship by assuring ongoing communication and responsiveness to funder requests
- Develops and sustains relationships that are productive, long-lasting, and mutually beneficial