When you support education, you change lives.
Keystone College’s Annual Fund is a viable option for alumni, parents, community friends, faculty and staff looking to give to the College and provide talented students with access to a comprehensive education regardless of their means.
By making annual gifts, donors are able to support the strategic priorities that are most meaningful to them and touch lives every day with gifts that support academics, research, student scholarships, and service to others.
Annual Fund support is unrestricted, which allows us to respond in real-time to the changing needs of our students. We ensure your gift immediately fills a critical need.
Questions about giving?
Contact the Office of Institutional Advancement
- Submit a question online.
- Email email@example.com
- Location: Sisson Hall
How does my gift impact Keystone?
- Scholarships and financial aid
- Excellent academic programs
- Outstanding faculty
- Caring learning environments
- Student services and career development
Why should I give to the Annual Fund?
- To extend the extraordinary gift of comprehensive education
- To partner in the success of our students
- To provide access and distinction to those who truly need it the most
- To prepare students to thrive in an ever-changing world
Why should I participate?
- Corporations and foundations review participation when they consider awarding gifts and grants to Keystone
- College guidebooks and magazines like U.S. News and World Report look to Alumni Participation to rank Keystone and its programs
- It shows current and perspective students being a Keystonian is a lifelong commitment
Join our John H. Harris Society – be recognized for your years of consecutive giving over a period of 10 years or more. Membership demonstrates your long term commitment to our students and our institution, regardless of gift amount.
How else can I help?
- Encourage your neighbors and fellow alumni – share why you give, in person and online, and invite others to do so as well. Share your story!
- Become a member of our President’s Circle – become a yearly donor of $1,500 or more to support access and enrich your connection to students and their work
- Join our John H. Harris Society – be recognized for your years of consecutive giving over a period of 10 years or more. Membership demonstrates your long term commitment to our students and institution, regardless of gift amount.