The Office of Student Conduct is committed to providing all students with the best possible service and experience at Keystone College. The primary function of the Office of Student Conduct is to uphold the Student Code of Conduct; administer conduct procedures in support of the College’s mission and vision; and to maintain a positive learning community for all faculty, staff and students.
The Office of Student Conduct encourages equality, dignity and mutual respect for all members of the campus community. The office strives to inspire trust and confidence in the College’s rules, regulations and student conduct procedures.
- Student Alcohol Policy (Student Handbook)
- Residence Life Policy
- Drug Policy (Student Handbook)
- Sexual Misconduct (Student Handbook)
- Student Code of Ethics (Student Handbook)
- Title IX
Goals of the Office of Student Conduct
- Facilitate learning and growth by administering sanctions and other requirements designed to allow individuals and groups to make better, more informed, choices for the future.
- Assist in the development, dissemination, interpretation, and enforcement of campus policies.
- Promote a safe and secure campus environment that supports the overall core educational and social values of the College.
- Location: Center for Student Life, Second Floor, Hibbard Campus Center