Alumni Board of Directors and Application
Actively Recruiting Alumni Board Members
Make a Positive Difference in the lives of Students & Alumni
Becoming an Alumni Board member is a great way to stay connected with Keystone College by volunteering with fellow alumni and connecting with current students. Interested individuals should be dedicated, supportive alumni who wish to make a positive impact while engaging alumni and students. The Keystone College National Alumni Association offers opportunities to maintain strong bonds with their alma mater and each other. The Alumni Association fosters loyalty and unity in its members and nurtures lifelong relationships. The Keystone College National Alumni Association supports the College’s mission and priorities with the exchange of ideas and acts as an official channel of communication between the College, alumni, and future alumni. Members of the Alumni Association include alumni of the Keystone Academy, Keystone Junior College, and Keystone College.
The Keystone College Alumni Association Board of Directors accepts recommendations for the 24-member Board throughout the year. The Nomination and Board Development Committee is charged with coordination of the candidate selection process. The Committee seeks all nominations representative of the diversity of the College community. Board seats are filled as vacancies become available.
What does the Alumni Board do?
- Meets quarterly each year and manages the affairs of the Alumni Association in accordance with the stated purpose of the Association as outlined in the by-laws;
- Hosts fun and engaging social gatherings focusing on reuniting alumni;
- Represents the alumni at engagement events such as Breakfast with Santa, Penguins Hockey games, RailRiders Baseball games, Homecoming Events, and Alumni Mixers;
- Represents alumni as a student club liaisons; and
- Organizes scholarship and mini-grant fundraising events including The Keystone Open Golf Tournament, which supports student scholarships and engagement.
If you are interested in joining the Alumni Association Board, please complete the application.
Interested in serving?
Alumni Association Board of Directors
The Keystone College National Alumni Association is governed by a board of directors and represents the alumni community to the College. The Board of Directors meets quarterly each year and manages the affairs of the Alumni Association in accordance with the stated purpose of the Association as outlined in their by-laws.
The Alumni Board of Directors accepts recommendations for election to the 24-member Board throughout the year. Individuals should be dedicated, supportive alumni wishing to help the College achieve its goals.
The nominations and board development committee is charged with coordination of the selection process. The committee reviews all nominations, taking into account class year, gender, diversity, geographic distribution, and activity level at Keystone. Typically, several seats are available each year.
Alumni Association Executive Committee
- President: Adrienne Mellott ’16
- Vice President – Andrew Snyder ’17
- Treasurer – Elena O’Connor ’04
- Secretary – Krista Tully ’11
Members of the Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Don Cadman ’77
- Jon Cadman ’81
- Suzanne Cercone ’94
- Denny Coffinberger ’68
- Julia Foglio ’17
- Sean Joyce ’92
- Don Jones ’73
- John Keefe ‘ 71
- Jodi Lameo ’85
- Daphne Leenas ’20
- John Mansuy ’66
- Shane McGuire ’07
- Adrienne Mellott ’16
- Elena O’Connor ’04
- Frank Santoriello ’19
- Andrew Snyder ’17
- Jenny Snyder ’17
- Amber Davis ’04 Trunzo
- Krista Tully ’11