Billing and Payments
Step 1: Know Your Billing Cycle
The annual billing cycle for a student taking classes in the traditional schedule is based on two semesters beginning in August and January of each academic year. For students taking classes during the summer session, billing will take place in May.
Students are expected to pay their tuition balance by the due date to avoid cancellation of their schedules and late payment fees.
View Billing Schedule
Questions about a student invoice or payments can be directed to
- Location: Ward Hall
- Open during regular business hours.
Step 3: Pay Your Bill
There are a variety of ways to pay your bill at Keystone College. The College accepts cash, money orders, checks, and all major credit cards. Please contact Student Central for questions about any of the acceptable forms of payment listed below.
To make a payment in person please visit Student Central on the first floor of Ward Hall.
Mail a check or money order to Keystone College Student Central
First Floor Ward Hall, One College Green, La Plume, PA 18440
Make an online payment through our MyKC student portal.
- Students can log into MyKC to pay online.
- Families and third parties may access MY KC to pay online with a credit card.
Wire transfers from Peoples Security Bank & Trust are accepted.
- ABA # 031311807 | Glenburn, PA
- For further credit to Keystone College Account # 0009004384.
- A $15.00 charge for each wire transfer will be reflected on the student’s account as a “bank charge.”
Keystone College has payment plan options through TMS payment program for students who are unable to pay in full by the invoice due date.
Do you have a tuition reimbursement plan with your employer? Find out more about our tuition deferment plan.