A biology minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in biology and requires one 1000-level course and two 3000- and/or 4000-level biology courses. The remainder may be chosen from current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
Biology Minor Course Options:
The biology minor does have specific course requirements as listed below:
- BIOL 1125 – General Biology I
- BIOL 1130 – General Biology II
- BIOL 4810 – Biology Seminar and Research
- AND choose one 2000-level Biology excluding BIOL 214 Bioethics
- AND choose one 3000-level Biology class
Students may not minor in their major field of study and must declare their minors prior to registering for GRAD 2110 (graduation). Consult the program coordinator to determine if additional minors are available. The College does not guarantee the availability of all courses necessary for all minor options.