Prepare for a successful career as an IT professional.
Why Study Information Technology?
Connect one-on-one with faculty, fellow students, and other professionals through classroom instruction, hands-on learning, and internships:
- Work along side your peers and faulty to create innovative solutions to complex computer problems.
- Specialize in network engineering or business information systems.
- Learn technology and managerial skills to excel in a competitive workforce.
- Gain practical experience during various internship opportunities.
Receive personalized attention and top-notch instruction in a supportive environment:
- Our Stairs to Success developmental plan for success will guide you through your time at Keystone.
- 92% of students receive financial aid.
- Over 150 scholarships are awarded yearly.
What can I do with an Information Technology degree?
- Computer Analyst
- Chief Information Officer
- Database Administrator
- IT Programmer
- Information Technology Manager
- Project Manager
- Solutions Developer
- Allied Services
- Best Buy
- Geisinger Health Systems
- Lockheed Martin Group
- Sanofi Pasteur
- Tobyhanna Army Depot
Mike Lucadamo, '19
“While at Keystone, I secured an internship at J. Walter Thompson, a worldwide marketing firm in New York City, and my exposure there led to a job offer in my field. My education at Keystone provided the real-world skills and hands-on experiences I needed to start my career.”
Keystone student-to-faculty ratio
increase in jobs over the next 10 years
Keystone students employed or continuing their education within six months of graduation
Median annual salary for information technology careers
Amazing opportunities—on campus and beyond
From internships and experiential learning opportunities to travel and conferences, you’ll have many opportunities to conduct real-world experiences, work with your peers and mentors in your chosen field, and learn first-hand the latest skills to succeed in the real world.
Students will acquire leadership and management skills, professional growth and personal fulfillment that can’t be gained in the classroom.
When you become a Giant, you will enjoy campus life in a passionate, close-knit community…a family. Keystone College comes together in many different ways with 18 Division III sports, a variety of student events, 276 acres to explore, and various ways to learn both inside and outside of the classroom.
Kasey Chermak, MS
Patricia Davis, PhD
Steven R. Howell, PhD
Brenda Lidy, MS
Robert Nardelli, DPS
Elizabeth Schneider, MBA, JD
Sandra R. Smith, PhD
Donald “Doc” Stacknick, MS
Chad Stevens, PhD
Kevin Vinson, MBA
You Belong at Keystone
Become part of the Keystone family!