Forensic Biology (minor)
A minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in a particular discipline and requires one 1000-level course and two 3000- and/or 4000-level courses. The remainder may be chosen from current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
- BIOL 1125 – General Biology I
- BIOL 1135 – Introduction to Forensic Science
- BIOL 2140 – Introduction to Forensic Science II
- BIOL 3140 – Forensic Anthropology
- MATH 3160 – Statistics for the Sciences