Veterans Stand Together at Keystone College assists veterans in need of housing, mental health services, or a career path.
Contact us to learn about the benefits below:
- Receive free career assessment evaluations
- Receive an average of 10 to 25 credits for prior military experience
- Attend vocational programs through Keystone College
- Supportive services through our community partners
- Lifetime job placement assistance
- Housing and metal health assistance
- Vocational programs to get you back into the workforce
VST empowers veterans, assists with homelessness, PTSD, and substance abuse by directing the individual being serviced into positive outcomes and preventive measures through vocational training and workforce opportunities.
All vocational programs are grant-based and at no cost for those who qualify.
VST at Keystone College empowers veterans through cooperation, support, and advocacy. We believe our best future begins when veterans and their communities work together. VST tackles veteran integration, homelessness, mental health, and substance abuse through our comprehensive resource support program, the proprietary Milestone System.