APPLY NOW +
Loading Events

← Back to Events

Capwell Science Hall

Built in 1938, Capwell formerly housed elementary and advanced chemistry laboratories, darkrooms, a shop, physics and engineering laboratories, a large auditorium lecture room, and classrooms. Named in honor of Dr. Daniel A. Capwell, an alumnus of the Keystone Academy, who was a devoted friend and trustee of the college for many years.  Capwell was renovated in the 1960’s, doubling in size with the addition of two wings, and now is the location for classrooms, lecture halls, faculty offices and science laboratories.

Capwell Science Hall at Keystone College
  • There were no results found.