Xfinity on Campus
Resident students can enjoy Xfinity On Campus which allows students to watch live TV, on demand, and recorded content on their IP-enabled devices, including laptops, tablets, smartphones and Roku players. The service is included with room and board for students living in on-campus housing.
Microwaves and refrigerators are available through MicroFridge. Personal refrigerators and microwaves are not permitted in the residence halls unless purchased/rented through MicroFridge. Their units meet energy and safety requirements for our residence halls.
Living on Campus
A student’s first year in college is often his or her first time living away from home or sharing a room. We provide you with some necessities and you can bring some of your own things from home to help make the transition a little easier.
What we provide for each resident student:
- Twin Mattress
- Desk Chair
- Closet or Wardrobe
- Xfinity on Campus: Stream live TV and thousands of Xfinity On Demand shows and movies directly to your laptop, desktop, and mobile devices.
- Free laundry
Residence Life FAQs
How do I find out my housing assignment or roommate?
Students can check their housing information via accessing MyKC. MyKC is a computer program which contains all of your student information.
Find your housing assignment!
- Login to MyKC using your Student ID Number and Password provided.
- Click on the student tab at the top
- Locate the Residence Life folder link on the left-hand-side
- Scroll down the Residence Life page, until you see the box titled Housing Assignment.
What is an Area Coordinator (AC)?
- student issues
- enforcing college policies
- maintenance issues
- safety issues
What is a Senior Resident Assistant (SRA)?
What is a Resident Assistant (RA)?
RAs are upperclassmen and para-professional staff members that live on student floors or in suites of each residence hall, and are on duty every night to monitor the safety and security of each building. They are the front line for answering questions, helping others, enforcing college policies, building community, and planning programs in the residence halls.
What is a micro-fridge?
What is Inter-Hall Council?
What is the Student Handbook?
The Student Handbook is a document to help you navigate your way through life at Keystone College. It discusses the Student Code of Conduct and gives an overview of some of the important policies regarding campus life. Please review this document to learn important information such as the drug/alcohol policy and the residence hall visitation policy, just to name few.
Download the student handbook on Handbook and Policies page.
Important Contact Information:
- Office of Residence Life: 570-945-8271
- Student Central (Financial Aid, accounts, billing, registrar): 570-945-8300
- Campus Safety: 570-945-8989
- Student Counseling and Well-Being Center: 570-945-8400
Find more contact information in the campus directory.