Facebook pixel
Home » Campus Life » Living on Campus » Residence Life Information

Residence Life Information

Housing Assignments

To submit the housing application, please log into your application portal. As a deposited student, you will see a link on the sidebar for Housing Survey.
Log in to the correct app portal: Freshmen | Transfers | International

Housing assignments and roommate information for new first-year students will be available in MyKC  beginning May 1. This information can be found under “My Residence Information” in MyKC.

Xfinity on Campus

Resident students can enjoy Xfinity On Campus which allows students to watch live TV, on demand, and recorded content on their IP-enabled devices, including laptops, tablets, smartphones and Roku players. The service is included with room and board for students living in on-campus housing.


Microwaves and refrigerators are available through MicroFridge. Personal refrigerators and microwaves are not permitted in the residence halls unless purchased/rented through MicroFridge. Their units meet energy and safety requirements for our residence halls.

College Student Property Insurance

Resident students have the option to purchase personal property insurance through
National Student Services, Inc.

Living on Campus

A student’s first year in college is often his or her first time living away from home or sharing a room. We provide you with some necessities and you can bring some of your own things from home to help make the transition a little easier.

What we provide for each resident student:

  • Bed
  • Twin Mattress
  • Desk
  • Desk Chair
  • Dresser
  • Closet or Wardrobe
  • Wi-Fi
  • Xfinity on Campus: Stream live TV and thousands of Xfinity On Demand shows and movies directly to your laptop, desktop, and mobile devices.
  • Free laundry
Learn What to Bring

Residence Life FAQs

How do I find out my housing assignment or roommate?

Students can check their housing information via accessing MyKC. MyKC is a computer program which contains all of your student information.

Find your housing assignment!

  1. Login to MyKC using your Student ID Number and Password provided.
  2. Click on the student tab at the top
  3. Locate the Residence Life folder link on the left-hand-side
  4. Scroll down the Residence Life page,  until you see the box titled Housing Assignment.
What is an Area Coordinator (AC)?
An Area Coordinator (AC) is an employee of Keystone College, holds at least a bachelor’s degree, and lives year-round in an apartment in one of the larger residence halls on campus (Moffat Hall, Commons Hall, or Frear/Reynolds Hall.) AC’s hold regular office hours during the week in order to be available to assist our students with any concerns. Area Coordinators supervise and assist the Resident Assistance and Senior Residence Assistance, and oversee all aspects of the residence halls including but not limited to:

  • student issues
  • enforcing college policies
  • maintenance issues
  • safety issues


What is a Senior Resident Assistant (SRA)?
Senior Resident Assistants (SRA) are upperclassmen who work for the College in the role of para-professional staff members. SRAs report to the Area Coordinators (AC) and assist them in addressing any building, safety, or student issues. The Senior Resident Assistants serve as role models and help Resident Assistants plan and facilitate fun activities and programs, enforce college policies, build community, and oversee major issues within the residence halls. SRA’s have been in your shoes before!
What is a Resident Assistant (RA)?
Resident Assistants (RA) are student leaders who help to develop a positive and safe living environment and coordinate educational programs and fun activities that enhance the lives of the resident students living on-campus.

RAs are upperclassmen and para-professional staff members that live on student floors or in suites of each residence hall, and are on duty every night to monitor the safety and security of each building. They are the front line for answering questions, helping others, enforcing college policies, building community, and planning programs in the residence halls.

What is a micro-fridge?
A micro-fridge is a refrigerator/microwave combo. Personal refrigerators and microwaves are not permitted in the residence halls unless purchased/rented through the MicroFridge company, exclusive distributor for Keystone College.
What is Inter-Hall Council?
Inter-Hall Council is a club for resident students and plans events for resident students and helps make improvements in the residence halls. This club offers the opportunity for you to have a voice and make suggestions regarding on-campus living. Contact Student Activities and Leadership Development at 570-945-8253 if you would like to JOIN INTER-HALL COUNCIL!!!


What is the Student Handbook?

The Student Handbook is a document to help you navigate your way through life at Keystone College. It discusses the Student Code of Conduct and gives an overview of some of the important policies regarding campus life. Please review this document to learn important information such as the drug/alcohol policy and the residence hall visitation policy, just to name few.

Download the student handbook on Handbook and Policies page.


Important Contact Information:
  • Office of Residence Life: 570-945-8271
  • Student Central (Financial Aid, accounts, billing, registrar): 570-945-8300
  • Campus Safety: 570-945-8989
  • Student Counseling and Well-Being Center: 570-945-8400

Find more contact information in the campus directory.