Fall 2022 Move-In Information and Schedule
Freshmen and Transfers: Friday, August 26, 2022, 9 a.m. – noon. Check In at assigned residence hall
Returning Residents: Sunday, August 28, 2022, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m . Check-in at Student Life Office, Hibbard Campus Center.
Questions about move in should be directed to email@example.com.
Residence Life FAQs
How do I find out my housing assignment or roommate?
Students can check their housing information via accessing MyKC. MyKC is a computer program which contains all of your student information.
Find your housing assignment!
- Login to MyKC using your Student ID Number and Password provided.
- Click on the student tab at the top
- Locate the Residence Life folder link on the left-hand-side
- Scroll down the Residence Life page, until you see the box titled Residence Information.
What is an Area Coordinator (AC)?
- student issues
- enforcing college policies
- maintenance issues
- safety issues
What is a Senior Resident Assistant (SRA)?
What is a Resident Assistant (RA)?
RAs are upperclassmen and para-professional staff members that live on student floors or in suites of each residence hall, and are on duty every night to monitor the safety and security of each building. They are the front line for answering questions, helping others, enforcing college policies, building community, and planning programs in the residence halls.
What is a micro-fridge?
What is Inter-Hall Council?
What is the Student Handbook?
The Student Handbook is a document to help you navigate your way through life at Keystone College. It discusses the Student Code of Conduct and gives an overview of some of the important policies regarding campus life. Please review this document to learn important information such as the drug/alcohol policy and the residence hall visitation policy, just to name few.
Download the student handbook on Handbook and Policies page.
Important Contact Information:
- Office of Residence Life: 570-945-8271
- Student Central (Financial Aid, accounts, billing, registrar): 570-945-8300
- Campus Safety: 570-945-8989
- Student Counseling and Well-Being Center: 570-945-8400
Find more contact information in the campus directory.