Keystone College Presidential Fellows
Our Presidential Fellows Program recognizes academic excellence, leadership, and community service.
The Keystone College Presidential Fellows Program offers select incoming freshmen students the opportunity to develop their potential through prospective student outreach, community service, exposure to special projects and unique educational and leadership opportunities.
Benefits of the Presidential Fellows Program
Each student selected to be a Keystone College Presidential Fellow will receive the following:
- Full Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Recognition at graduation
- Annual reception with the President of the College
Requirements of the Presidential Fellows Program
In order to accept and maintain status as a Keystone College Presidential Fellow, each student must fulfill the following requirements:
- Selection by the College based on exceptional high school academic record
- Maintain full-time consecutive attendance and a minimum 3.50 GPA (not to exceed eight (8) terms or semesters)
- Reside on campus for at least first 3 years
- Attend an annual reception with the President
- Represent Keystone College as a Keystone Admissions Ambassador by sharing positive Keystone experiences with prospective students at college nights, open houses, or by contacting students from your home area.
- Participate in at least one community service project or event per academic year
- Keystone College may call upon the Fellows for special projects that may include media outreach, special campus programs, or special campus visitors
Important Codes: SAT code: 2351 ACT code: 3602 | FAFSA: 003280
Follow us to learn more!
The Keystone College Viewbook provides you with everything you need to know about Keystone College. Whether you’re starting out as a freshman, transferring from another college or pursuing a career change a little later in life, Keystone College will work with you to help you succeed.