Make Your Enrollment Deposit
Finalize your decision and make it official!
Paying your enrollment deposit acts as your official acceptance of our offer to attend Keystone College. The enrollment deposit secures your place in our incoming class and also serves as your housing deposit.
- $100 for commuters
- $200 for residents
The enrollment / housing deposit must be received by May 1 to gain priority with housing and course selection when enrolling for the Fall semester. Fall housing can only be guaranteed for deposits received by this date.
How to make your enrollment deposit:
There are several ways to pay your deposit:
- Log-in* to the MyKC portal
- Navigate to the Candidate Tab
- Find the “Pay Enrollment Deposit” section
- Choose the correct deposit link
- Verify name and address, click “Next Page”
- Review and Submit the Intent to Enroll Form
- Pay with credit card or E-check
*Log-in credentials were emailed to you when you first applied to Keystone College. Call the Office of Admissions at 570-945-8111 if you do not have your log-in information.
Send a check or money order made payable to Keystone College.
PO Box 50
La Plume, PA 18414
You can pay your enrollment deposit over the phone with a credit or debit card. Phone: 1-800-824-2764 or 570-945-8111.