Take your passion for problem-solving and learn to manage complex projects that involve materials, information and finances as they move in a process from supplier to manufacturer to retailer to consumer.
Why Study Supply Chain Management?
Connect one-on-one with faculty, fellow students, and other professionals through classroom instruction, hands-on learning, and internships:
- Gain comprehensive knowledge and technological skills to ensure employment in leading supply chain management roles.
- Learn finance, organizational behavior, global studies, and logistics.
- Acquire well-rounded leadership and management skills and business concepts.
- Learn to create a professional portfolio, an effective marketing tool when applying for employment and attending interviews.
- Gain practical experience during various internship opportunities.
Receive personalized attention and top-notch instruction in a supportive environment:
- Our Stairs to Success developmental plan for success will guide you through your time at Keystone.
- 92% of students receive financial aid.
- Over 175 scholarships are awarded yearly.
What can I do with a degree in Supply Chain Management?
- Acquisition Project Analyst
- Logistics Planner
- Procurement Sourcing Manager
- Sales/Distribution Manager
- Supply Management Analyst
- Benco Dental
- Mondelēz International
- Scranton Products
Keystone student-to-faculty ratio
increase in jobs over the next 10 years
Median annual salary for supply chain careers
Amazing opportunities—on campus and beyond
From internships and experiential learning opportunities to travel and conferences, you’ll have many opportunities to conduct real-world experiences, work with your peers and mentors in your chosen field, and learn first-hand the latest skills to succeed in the real world.
Students will acquire leadership and management skills, professional growth and personal fulfillment that can’t be gained in the classroom.
Over 30 student-run clubs and organizations, including the FBLA organization, Phi Beta Lambda, and the Hospitality Business Management Club, are available and are a wonderful way to meet people, travel, learn about different subjects, and gain valuable leadership opportunities.
When you become a Giant, you will enjoy campus life in a passionate, close-knit community…a family. Keystone College comes together in many different ways with 18 Division III sports, a variety of student events, 276 acres to explore, and various ways to learn both inside and outside of the classroom.
Kasey Chermak, MS
Patricia Davis, PhD
Laura Little, DBA
Brenda Lidy, MS
Ronda Schiavone, MBA
Elizabeth Schneider, MBA, JD
Sandra R. Smith, PhD
Donald “Doc” Stacknick, MS
Chad Stevens, PhD
Kevin Vinson, MBA
You Belong at Keystone
Become part of the Keystone family!