eSports and Gaming Management, B.S.
Learn the business side of the games industry and stand out in a growing field.
Why Study eSport and Gaming Management?
Connect one-on-one with faculty, fellow students, and other professionals through classroom instruction, hands-on learning, and internships:
- Acquire leadership and management skills while preparing for an administrative role in one of the most lucrative industries in technology.
- Discover the entire picture of gaming including development, distribution, and trade shows.
- Learn how technology-based companies build excitement for new products and events and the complexities specific to managing esports teams and leagues.
- Learn to create a professional portfolio, an effective marketing tool when applying for employment and attending interviews.
- Gain practical experience during various internship opportunities.
Receive personalized attention and top-notch instruction in a supportive environment:
- Our Stairs to Success developmental plan for success will guide you through your time at Keystone.
- 92% of students receive financial aid.
- Over 150 scholarships are awarded yearly.
What can I do with a degree in eSport and Gaming Management?
- Director of eSport Sales
- eSport Marketing Communications Specialist
- eSport Operations Manager
- eSport Gaming Product Manager
- Studio Director
- Simcoach Games
- Schell Games
- Skyless Games Studios
Keystone student-to-faculty ratio
increase in jobs over the next 10 years
Median annual salary for eSport management
Amazing opportunities—on campus and beyond
From internships and experiential learning opportunities to travel and conferences, you’ll have many opportunities to conduct real-world experiences, work with your peers and mentors in your chosen field, and learn first-hand the latest skills to succeed in the real world.
Students studying eSport and Gaming Management gain invaluable experience with a 120 hour senior internship.
Over 30 student-run clubs and organizations, including the FBLA organization, Phi Beta Lambda, and the Hospitality Business Management Club, are available and are a wonderful way to meet people, travel, learn about different subjects, and gain valuable leadership opportunities.
When you become a Giant, you will enjoy campus life in a passionate, close-knit community…a family. Keystone College comes together in many different ways with 18 Division III sports, a variety of student events, 276 acres to explore, and various ways to learn both inside and outside of the classroom.
Kasey Chermak, MS
Patricia Davis, PhD
Laura Little, DBA
Brenda Lidy, MS
Ronda Schiavone, MBA
Elizabeth Schneider, MBA, JD
Sandra R. Smith, PhD
Donald “Doc” Stacknick, MS
Stavros Triantafyllidis, PhD
Chad Stevens, PhD
You Belong at Keystone
Become part of the Keystone family!