Environmental Studies Degree
Do you love the natural world and have a passion for environmental issues?
Why Environmental Studies?
Connect one-on-one with faculty, fellow students, and other professionals through classroom instruction, hands-on learning, and internships:
- Evaluate and guide environmental science actions using sound data.
- Continue at Keystone College and earn a bachelor of science degree in environmental science.
- Pursue careers in a variety of public service and private industry environments.
Receive personalized attention and top-notch instruction in a supportive environment:
- Our Stairs to Success developmental plan for success will guide you through your time at Keystone.
- 92% of students receive financial aid.
- Over 150 scholarships are awarded yearly.
Keystone student-to-faculty ratio
increase in jobs over the next 10 years
Median annual salary for environmental careers
What can I do with an Environmental Studies degree?
Graduates of the environmental studies degree will be prepared to enter other programs and dedicated careers in diverse fields such as pollution abatement, environmental consulting, and environmental protection.
- Bureau of State Parks
- PA American Water Company
- Earthbox, Inc.
- Quantum Analytical & Environmental Laboratories
- YSM Landscape Architects
- Environmental Educator
- Environmental Technologist
- Environmental Technician
- Environmental Education and Outreach Specialist
Amazing opportunities—on campus and beyond
From internships and experiential learning opportunities to travel and conferences, you’ll have many opportunities to conduct real-world experiences, work with your peers and mentors in your chosen field, and learn first-hand the latest skills to succeed in the real world.
Robert D. Cook, PhD, PG
Kayleigh Delfino, MPH
Jessica Faux, PhD
Joseph Iacovazzi, PhD
Erin Johnson, MPH
Youyu Phillips, PhD
Patrick M. Ratchford, PhD
Vicki A. Stanavitch, PhD
You Belong at Keystone
Become part of the Keystone family!